Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year Goals: 2016

New Year Goals: 2016


My first goal for the semester is to have neater, more thorough work in Biology.  I often rushed on assignments in first semester, and had terrible penmanship throughout. This worked against me in the long run, when I went back to study my completed notes and labs, I couldn't read them. I will achieve this by taking more time on my notes and being more careful when writing my lab reflections and relate and reviews.
My second goal for the semester is to to become better at balancing my schoolwork and extracurricular activities. To do this, I will focus more on my work my working in my room at my desk, and I will bring my smaller work with me in the car. I will make a schedule and plan my time according to practices and free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment